Thursday, January 18, 2007

Week 4

Item #8
I set up my Bloglines account and subscribed to about 20 feeds...now I just have to find time to read them all! So much cool info to be found, I could spend ALL my free time here. Weather reports, new book reviews, local news...it's endless and I love it. I added the 'easy subscribe bookmark' to my FireFox toolbar so I can add feeds even easier. I also made my account public so check it out under my links.

Item #9
I added some interesting looking library feeds and I'll be checking them out for a few days before I decide if these are the ones I want to read or if I'll be adding different ones. It's like going to a restaurant with an endless menu and I like everything...kinda mind boggling!! I found most of the search sites easy to use but I especially think Topix.net and Syndic8 are helpful with lots of good info.

No comments: