Sunday, February 4, 2007

Week 9 con't....finis

Item #23

WOW...I finished!!! I learned so much and I can now have semi-intellegent conversations with customers about all these technologies. Flickr, image generators, RSS feeds and blog searching tools are some of my favorite discoveries and I plan to utilize them in my personal life also.
Overall I think this is a great program and a wonderful opportunity but there is no way I could do any of it at work. This wasn't a problem for me but it might be for others. I found the exercises fairly easy and they really made me think. I would definitely like to participate in the future with something like this.
Thanks, I had a blast!!!!


Item #22

I established my Net Library account, and found browsing the audio books collection much more satisfying than searching for a particular title. Many of my favorite authors don't have any books available yet so I'll just be patient and see if they show up.
Project Gutenberg has 20,00 free books in their Online Book Catalog but I doubt if I'll ever read a book on line. I'd rather snuggle up with my blankie on the couch!


Item #21

I found this to be very cool and exciting. If you have an interest in ANYTHING there is probably a podcast about it. I checked out all three websites listed for this exercise and they were all good but I liked Podcast alley the best. I found "Onion Radio News' (not to everyones taste) and added the RSS feed to my Bloglines account.

3 comments:

Gothmom said...

OMG I can't believe it! You beat me to finishing first!!!

Nice Guy said...

More Web 2.0 technology image generatoring applications found
@ www.ImageGenerator.org. Not finished until you try all of them (hehe).

matt lopez said...

Wow, you totally rocked this project!! come visit me at RG! miss everyone, tell them hi from me.

Matt